My name’s Michela and I’m a listaholic. (Que chorus of “Hi, Michela.“) The fact that I just made up the word listaholic doesn’t take away from the fact that I am utterly addicted to the process of making lists, checking things off lists, and collecting useful (and not-so useful) lists from around the interwebs.
And so dear readers, have I got a treat for you. Here are 10 glorious lists I’ve been collecting for the past while that are just begging to be shared. It’s a LIST OF LISTS!!
- An amazing guide for styling my new short ‘do: 4 DIY Hairstyles For Cropped Cuts
- I’m turning 25 in August of this year (what the whaaat?!) so I’m loving this list from Thought Catalog: 25 Things To Do Before You Turn 25
- Igniting my wanderlust for the year: 52 Places To Go In 2014
- I’ve seen a few of these already (and loved ’em) so I’m stoked to check out the rest of these: 25 Spectacular Movies You (Probably) Haven’t Seen
- Helpful tips for my goal of fluency en Français: 22 Tips For Learning A Foreign Language
- Buzzfeed made an amazing list about my favourite human of the year here: 51 Times In 2013 Jennifer Lawrence Proved She Was Master Of The Universe
- … and one that looks extremely promising for my goal of 52 books in 52 weeks: 16 Books To Read Before They Hit Theaters This Year
- One for the guys: 24 Rules For Being A Gentleman in 2014
- I’m hoping this will be the year I finally get some permanent body art. Loving these tiny tatts: 74 Of The Tiniest, Most Tasteful Tattoos Ever
- Having just finished my Fashion Merchandising diploma from Blanche, I’m super eager to get started in the industry. I imagine I’ll be looking back to this list quite often: 40 Things To Remember When Fashion Gets Too Much